Monday, October 24, 2005

my EOYE results are much much much better den the overalls.


moring.. had a spotcheck. stupid sia.. my fingnails were NOT even LONG lor.. den tt stupid yip han go sae.. "stand up stand up!!" i kept saying no no no!! in the end.. stood up infront of the whole assembly area. OMG! i'm damn paiseh sia.. stupid yip han.. saw tt siti was oso standing up. den i kept asking yip han whether i could sit down. MAN!! he is sooo.. sooo.. soooo.. haiz. den looked at him. told us to sit down.. FINALLY!


chinese period le.. ong han guan talked craps. den ltr gave us our chinese paper 2. i was soo scared cuz i nv did really passed chinese b4 in my life. used to be my best subject in pri sch. haha.. hu cares now?? okay.. saw the paper. OMG! i've scored 53/70!!! weeee~!!! tts the highest marks i've ever gotten in my life!! weeee~!!! den my paper 1.. scored 51/70 for compo & letter writing.. total is 104/140.. WOAH!! at least i nv fail rite?? hahaha!! den ong han guan told us the total marks for the EOYE chinese.. i've scored 73/100!!! woah.. tts going into my bk of records. ((: but my overalls for chinese was 59/100.. oh wells~ at least not a c6. ^^


den english. hmmm.. din actually sae the papers. but i went over to vanessa lim. saw the whole class's marks. saw my oral. gt 14.. i knew terrence would be stingy for the first one who took the oral first. oh wells~ saw my marks was 62.5/100~ weee!! b4! den ranking num 6th..


after tt.. vanessa lim gave us the overalls for eng. everyone rushed out of the classroom to check their marks. i stayed in there & chatted wif sharon. den marina came and told me i'm in ranking num 2nd!! rushed outta the classroom. omg~ 59/100. den my position was 2nd!!! YAYS!! omg. i'm damn happy about it. some bunch of dem failed. and divina was in there.. she told us tt she onli passed mother tongue & sci. NOOOO!! i dun wan naidu to retain!! NONONONONO!!


according to someone.. i'm going to 3/6 nxt yr.. and taking A maths~ YAYS! my dream! xD


my overalls:
English: 59/10, c5
Chinese: 59/100, c5
Maths: 73/100, a2
Express maths: 53.5/100, c6
Science: 62/100, b4
Literature: 53.5/100, c6
History: 58/100, c5

WOW. both my languages scored 59.. cool..


good day..

No comments: